Missouri: Show Me The Home Comfort!
Ductless Heat Pump Missouri – Ductless Heat Pump MO
Missouri has a perfect temperature for a ductless mini split, also known as a ductless heat pump. Enjoy a modern approach to home comfort where today just one unit can both heat and cool your home. Ductless Heating and Ductless Cooling is the modern approach to home comfort and improved IAQ (Indoor Air Quality).
Missouri is known as the “Show Me” state, which some say began in 1899 when a congressman stated, “I’m from Missouri and you’ve got to show me.” It connotates a certain stubbornness and devotion to simple common sense. Other nicknames for the state include Gateway to the West, Home of the Blues, The Cave State and The Ozark State. Whatever you call the state, you’re sure to find a diverse background, incredible scenery and an amazing population proud to call Missouri their home.
“Enjoy The Show” is the mindset for Missourians. You’ll find a diverse set of activities from music, award winning trails, museums, live shows and a multitude of spectacular outdoors beauty including the Ozarks. They say the curtain never goes down on the Show-Me State. From festivals to music events to gallery shows to stage productions, Missouri is full of showstoppers.
The number one reason Missouri is recognized for is the University of Missouri, otherwise known as Mizzou. It just makes sense that residents are acutely aware of what makes sense for their home comfort and the quality of the air they breathe.
Missourians on average spend 90% of their time indoors. While being inside has traditionally been thought of as a safe haven, recent studies have shown that pollutant levels indoors are often much higher than those outside. Common issues range from comfort issue to health issues.
Comfort Issues: Comfort is defined as having issues like: being too hot or too cold, stuffy, drafty, noisy, odors. These are the easiest types of indoor air quality problems to diagnose and solve.
Health Issues: These symptoms are described by: irritation of mucous membranes (eyes, nose and mouth), headaches, lethargy, decreased concentration and nausea.
Many Indoor Air Quality concerns may be related to traditional heating and cooling equipment which force air through duct work that is often filled with debris which then gets circulated throughout your home. Many homeowners don’t understand that the duct work in your home can be filled with dirt, bacteria, viruses, mold, fungus, and other allergen that can make you sick and affect your health.
The Ductless Mini Split is transforming the way people heat and cool their home. This advanced system does not require duct work so immediately you are breathing cleaner and fresher air. The Ductless Mini Split delivers comfortable air directly to you. Many home owners are able to solve comfort issues quickly and easily with a ductless system.
The Ductless Mini Split delivers show stopping stats like high efficiencies that can help you save up to 50% on your utility bills and technology that will increase your home comfort.
The Show Me State is famous for the Pony Express, exceptional BBQs and of course Budweiser beer. It’s also well-known for sports teams like the St. Louis Blues, St. Louis Cardinals, and St. Louis Rams. And there is no shortage of famous Missourian: Burt Bacharach, Yogi Berra, Bill Bradley, Walter Cronkite, Walt Disney, Harry Truman, Mark Twain, Walt Disney, Chuck Berry and the infamous outlaw Jesse James.
“How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all three of these.”
~George Washington Carver, Famous Missourian
Summers are hot and humid with average temperatures between 80 to 90 degrees, it’s not uncommon to see many days together that remain above 100 degrees. Winters are long, cold, and icy in the majority of the state but mild in the southeast. The cold season is the driest period of the year, yet the precipitation is significant. Spring is mild but prone to thunderstorms and tornadoes. Overall, the median temperature is around 62 degrees which is an ideal climate for a ductless mini split system. Ductless systems are popular because they can both heat and cool your home year round. People who choose a ductless mini split also have the highest level of satisfaction.
It’s easy to understand why Missourians care about home comfort and energy consumption. Consumers everywhere need to reduce their consumption of energy. It is increasingly important for everyone to be using high efficient appliances that reduce the impact on the environment. In a climate that requires heating in the winter and AC in the summer, it’s important to choose environmentally friendly products. The Ductless Mini Split systems are known for their ultra-high efficiencies. Many people save up to 50% on their utility bill.
Missouri is a state in the Midwestern United States. With more than six million residents, it is the 18th-most populous state of the country. Besides its diverse culture, Missouri is also home to a number of thriving, bustling cities. The capitol city is Jefferson City. More than 308,000people call Saint Louis home and nearly 2.8 million people within the area. It’s a great sports town and home to the NHL’s Saint Louis Blues and the Cardinals. Throughout the State you’ll also find thriving urban centers like Kansas City and Springfield, and Columbia.
Temperature Swings Throughout The 4 Seasons
Missouri is subject to sub-zero temperatures in the winter, high temperatures and high humidity in the summer, so Missouri residents need some type of heating and cooling system most of the year.
With these types of temperature swings, residents need an effective heating and cooling system to maintain health and happiness. Up until now, home owners have relied on forced air systems with furnaces to warm their houses in the winter and air conditioners to cool them in the summer. While these systems fill the basic need for comfortable temperatures, they create a number of problems, including:
- Leaky Ductwork: Most homes loose about 30% efficiency due to leaky ductwork.
- Disruptive Ductwork: Forced air systems rely on ducts to move warm and cold air throughout a building. If those ducts are not already in place, they have to be installed in a highly disruptive process. This is a serious issue for Colorado’s older and historic homes, as installing ducts can ruin the look and function of old buildings.
- Improper sizing: a big problem with traditional HVAC system is they are commonly over or under-sized which creates higher bills and more comfort issues throughout the home.
- Fall & Spring Failures: Missouri temperature swings are on display in the spring and fall, when it can get as hot as the summer during the day and as cold as the winter at night. Because they rely on separate devices for heating and cooling, forced air systems have trouble addressing such changes in temperature.
- Indoor Air Quality: The ducts that forced air systems use can become filled with dirty, mold, bacteria, viruses, dust mites, you name it! When air moves through them, it can spread the dirt throughout the home, triggering allergies and other health problems.
The Ductless Heat Pump, otherwise referred to as a ductless mini split system or simply a mini split, allows you to avoid all of these problems. You get 2-in-1 functionality because they both heat and cool your home. One outdoor unit can support 1, 2, 3, or even 5 indoor heads, so they can be used to heat and cool one room or the whole house. Installation is quick and easy, and does not require any changes to the existing structure of the building. Best of all, ductless climate systems save energy, lowering your utility bills and making you eligible for energy-efficiency incentives and rebates.
Ductless heating and ductless cooling will add value to just about any home. The benefits include saving money on utility bills, saving energy, and increasing your home comfort. Here are some qualifiers that can help you decide it it’s time for you to go ductless:
- Add Air Conditioning. Ductless Air Conditioning requires no duct work and can help just about any home keep cool this summer. Ductless AC is commonly used in Master Bedrooms, Living Rooms or any area of the home that has a hot spot. Ductless cooling requires no duct work so adding AC is fast and easy.
- Upgrade Home Heating. Do you heat your home with baseboard heat, cadet wall heaters or other expensive methods? If so, a ductless mini split will heat your home in the winter and do so efficiently. Ductless mini splits offer some of the highest efficiencies around. Many home owners experience up to 50% saving in their utility bill.
- Convert Living Space. Are you planning a remodel or home addition? A ductless heat pump is a great way to heating and cooling to any area of your home. There is no need to have ductwork, so you can live comfortably in any new area of your home. Or you may be converting a basement, attic or garage into living space. A mini split is the perfect solution.
- New Construction. Are you planning on building a home? Make sure you look at a ductless heat pump for your whole house heating and cooling. It’s the modern way to heat and cool your home.
- Increase Indoor Air Quality. Does anyone in your family have asthma or allergies? Taking a look at your indoor air quality can be a quick way to improve your health. Since the ductless mini split heat pump does not push air through dirty ductwork you get cleaner, fresher indoor air.
Ductless Mini Split Heat Pumps are flexible and scalable. You can choose a single zone system which will heat and cool one room, a multi-zone system for an area of your home, or a whole house system. Your ductless contractor will provide a thorough evaluation of your home and find the right system for you.
Don’t leave your Missouri home unprepared. Discover the modern way to heat and cool your home, cabin, or business. You may qualify for rebates and incentives and they’ll have financing options for you as well.
The first step it hire a professional trained ductless contractor. They’ll provide a FREE consultation and help you discover if ductless is right for you. Find out about ductless heating and cooling from a qualified contractor.
Ready to Go Ductless in Missouri? Find your Missouri ductless contractor on the Ductless Directory where we only accept certified and trained ductless contractors.