I Heart Ductless – New York Edition
Join the thousands of New York home owners who enjoy up to 50% savings on their home heating bill. You may not have heard of a Ductless Mini Split or a Ductless Heat Pump, but rest assured that ductless technology has been around for decades and used extensively in Europe and Asia as the primary heating source for most homes. Ductless Heat Pumps are a proven technology that is sure to impress New York State homeowners.
We hear it time and time again “ I Love My Ductless!” That’s because Ductless Heat Pump owners have the highest level of satisfaction of any HVAC product. Many people simply don’t know there is another way, a better way to add comfort to your home. If you’ve been heating your home with gas furnace, propane, wood or oil than you already know of the cost and inconvenience of fossil fuels. You know what it’s like to hear the heat kick on and kick off, you know about the high heating bills, and the dangers that are inherent in gas furnaces, not to mention the environmental impact.
Today there is a better way, one that will save money, save energy and increase your home comfort!
Top 5 reasons people LOVE their Ductless System:
A Ductless Mini Split Heat Pump is truly the modern way to heat and cool your home. Among the many advantages of a Ductless Heating and Cooling System are:
- Love the cost savings: Ductless mini splits have some of the highest energy efficiencies available, helping home owners reduce their utility bills substantially. Imagine every month saving up to 50% off your electric bill.
- Cherish the whisper quiet operation: You won’t even know its there! Increasing home comfort means not having your sleep disrupted because the furnace ‘kicks on’ and ‘kicks off’. The advanced technology of the ductless mini split means it ultra quiet. Enjoy home comfort without the noise you may encounter with a traditional heating system or window air conditioner. And enjoy the small sleek size that allows them to be installed just about anywhere.
- Appreciate the 2-in-1 function: Gone are the days of having to invest in a furnace and an air conditioner because a ductless heat pump will keep you warm in the winter AND doubles as an AC in summer months. Yes, just one unit does it all. Because it’s a heat pump it can both heat and cool and because it’s ductless it does not require ductwork which gives you greater installation flexibility.
- Enjoy the convenience: of advanced features like remote control, and an intelligent eye that sweeps the room looking for and correcting temperature variances. Some units even have advanced features that monitor humidity levels. All the modern features that allow you to heat your home the way you want.
- Take pleasure in how easy a Ductless Heat Pump is to install. Just about anyone can benefit from a Ductless Mini Split. Ductless Systems don’t require duct work so it can add value to any area of your home or your whole house. Installing a traditional HVAC system can take a long time and disrupts your daily activities. However, ductless systems are far less invasive to install and can be up and running in the shortest time possible.
What will you do with the money you save? If you’re tired of high heating and cooling bills you’ll embrace the cost saving of going ductless. The main benefit of a Ductless Mini Split is the amount of money you save on utility bills. That’s because the heated or cooled air is delivered directly to the room. Thus, they avoid efficiency losses associated with forcing air through dirty ductwork. Many homeowners report up to 50% savings on their heating bill! And you may qualify for rebates and incentives.
“We’ve Never Been So Comfortable In Our Home – Thank You Ductless!”
A Ductless System offers some of the highest energy rating in the industry. Many are ENERGY STAR® rated and may qualify for rebates and incentives.
What is ENERGY STAR®?
ENERGY STAR® is an international program that rates consumer products based on energy efficiency. If an appliance has an ENERGY STAR® rating, it will save energy, lower your bills and preserve the environment. Many Amana gas furnaces, heat pumps and air conditioners carry the ENERGY STAR® rating which means they have super high efficiencies. Some may even qualify for rebates and incentives.
Ductless Systems are Flexible and Scalable. If you’re a homeowner, you can rest assure that there is a Ductless Unit perfect for your environment. We realize that homes come in all shapes and sizes so we won’t try and make one of our units fit your home. When you Go Ductless, you’ll get the freedom of choice because one outdoor unit can support up to 8 indoor heads. You can choose a single-zone ductless for one room or area or a multi-zone system for a larger areas or the whole house.
Easy To Install. A ductless heat pump can be installed in just about any home easily and effectively. Unlike a conventional furnace system, ductless systems are duct-free so you’ll enjoy a quick and easy installation, the perfect solution for both new homes or as a heating solution for home renovations and home additions. It’s important to note that you need a qualified and trained contractor to install your Ductless Mini Split correctly. Most failures arise from improper product selection and incorrect installation. An authorized contractor will know how to evaluate your home and size a system for your needs and will ensure a professional installation. Your Ductless HVAC contractor can have you up and running in no time at all.
Following are some of our Frequently Asked Questions.
Q: Is New York a good area for a ductless mini split?
A: Yes. Ductless Mini Splits (mini splits) are becoming more and popular throughout New York state. Many manufactures offer extended range systems that are perfect for cold weather climates. Ductless Mini Splits are a good choice for room additions, where extending or installing distribution ductwork is not feasible. They are popular choices for solving hot and cold spots throughout the house. Mini Splits make it easy to add Air Conditioning and are popular in new construction as the main heating and cooling source.
Q: What are the benefits of a Ductless Mini Split Heat Pump?
A: One of the biggest benefits of going Ductless is there cost savings. Ductless Heat Pumps have some of the highest energy efficiencies, many home owners report saving of up to 50%. Some people choose Ductless to solve hot and cold issues in areas of the homes and yet other choose ductless because it is a more modern way to heat and cool. Just about anyone can benefit from adding ductless or replacing their old furnace with a ductless system.
Q: Can a Ductless Heat Pump help with Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)?
A: Consider that ducts are like the lungs of your home. After the return air is drawn into the HVAC system and conditioned, the ductwork sends it to registers where it’s distributed through the home. The problem with traditional forced air systems is that ductwork is known to harbor dirt, dust, mold, mildew, bacteria, viruses and other debris detrimental to your home. When you Go Ductless, you eliminate these issues and increase your IAQ.
Q: When is a good time to consider going Ductless?
A: If you are heating your home with oil, gas or any other fossil fuel system, its worth checking out a Ductless System. The State of New York offers fantastic rebates and incentives to choose eco-friendly heating and cooling solutions. If your furnace is more than 12 year old, consider a ductless system. Also, if you have home addition or remodeling project, contact a qualified Ductless Contractor for an easy way to heat and cool the new space. The last thing you want to do is add the burden to your existing furnace as it will over tax the equipment and create a comfort issue throughout your home.
Q: How to find a good Ductless HVAC Contractor?
A: Not all heating contractors are created equal. The most important step is the first step, which is to choose the right Ductless HVAC Company in New York. This is the most important step as you need a qualified, trained and certified contractor. They will have the knowledge and expertise to select the right ductless product for you needs and ensure a professional installation.
Ready to fall in love with your heating and cooling system? Start with a FREE consultation with an authorized Ductless HVAC Contractors. They’ll guide you through the process from start to finish.
“From initial consultation to final cleanup, RYCOR gave us the best service possible. We had requested ductless units to replace our baseboard heaters and a wall mounted a/c unit. Scott not only explained exactly what we would need to accomplish our goals but helped arrange no cost financing for the project. They have our highest recommendation.”