GOODBYE SWELTERING HEAT, HELLO, DUCTLESS A/C!
Adding air conditioning has never been easier! Ductless AC (air conditioning) is the most comfortable AND clean air conditioning you can imagine. Plus it’s easy to add because it requires no ductwork. A ductless contractor can be in and out in less than a day.
Who needs air conditioning anyway? Adding AC is good for your home, your belongings, your health and your mood!
Energy-Efficient Upgrades Can Increase Your Home’s Value. Ductless Cooling is a home improvement. It is the modern way to cool your home. Energy-efficient upgrades, like a ductless mini split can shrink your utility bill; ENERGY STAR® estimates you can save 30% on cooling costs by replacing your central air conditioning unit if it is more than 12 year old.
Home buyers are becoming increasingly aware of the benefits of energy-efficient homes. In fact, they’re often willing to pay more for homes with “green” upgrades.
Ductless Cooling Systems are a popular addition to problem areas of the home and can also be zoned for a whole house solution. Hot spots can be rectified with a wall mounted air conditioner.
No Muss, No Fuss! In addressing a traditional home cooling system you have to understand that leaky duct work can be the biggest waster of energy in your home. Many homes lose 30% or more. With Ductless you don’t have that problem because the conditioned air is delivered directly to you.
Reliable and Dependable. Ductless Air Conditioners also have the best warranties in the business, so you’ll be worry-free for years.
Here are the TOP 10 Reasons to ADD Ductless Air Conditioning:
- HUGE Savings! – Some homeowners cut their utility bill by as much as 60% when they install a ductless heat pump.
- Just One Unit Does It All! – With a ductless system you get 2-in-1 functionality because a ductless heat pump both heats and cools. You’ll enjoy savings all year long.
- Bonus and Incentives – Many utility companies offer rebates and incentives on Ductless AC Systems.
- Size Matters – You’ll love the compact and discreet size, making them ideal for larger homes and tiny apartments.
- Zone to Zone Comfort – Why heat and cool rooms you don’t use? With a Ductless Mini Split you don’t need to cool the whole house, you can design your system for room to room comfort.
- Comfort with a push of a button – Most Ductless Air Conditioning units can be powered by remote control so you can stay in bed or on the couch and still have complete control of your home comfort.
- Cleaner, Fresher Air – Traditional air conditioners push air through dirty ducts which can cause health problems, especially if someone in the home has allergies or asthma. With ductless air conditioning you can breathe easy.
- Go Green – Ductless systems boast some of the highest efficiencies in the industry. Many Ductless AC units are ENERGY STAR® rated so you’ll save money and save the environment.
- Whisper Quiet – No more loud clicks or rumbles when you AC ‘kicks’ on or ‘kicks’ off. Perfect for the Master Bedroom or anywhere you want quiet comfort.
- Tried and True – Widely used in the rest of the world, ductless heat pump owners also have the highest satisfaction ratings.
The Humidity Factor: Temperature is one thing…humidity is another factor that determines how we feel. The obvious benefit of AC is it makes you feel more comfortable and more productive. Humidity, either too much or too little, can make us feel uncomfortable. Here are a few more reasons to Add AC:
- Elevated heat and humidity can damage belongings, like art work, guitars, some woods and other household materials are sensitive to too much or too little humidity.
- With humidity come unwanted pests. High heat and humidity increase organic decay which bugs love. Dust mite infestations are often cured simply by reducing humidity levels below 50%.
- Humidity can cause toxicity in your home. Mold is only found in places with high humidity. When you home is humid, you may start seeing mold spores take root. Mold is a toxin and major health risk to humans and animals.
- Many health problems are related to too high humidity. High humidity can wreak havoc with your immune system. Many Doctors will recommend that their patients with respiratory issues minimize the humidity in their home, usually with AC.
- The Happy Factor. Your mood and outlook as well as your energy level is all related to temperature and humidity.
Adding Air Conditioning has never been easier. Ready to make the winning leap?
Discover Ductless Air Conditioning